Looking to start your own Bootcamp or Circuit Class
Get qualified now for only £150.00 saving over £75.00
Study the Level 2 Award in Circuit Training Sessions from YMCA Awards
This 2 day course is designed to provide you with the very latest training techniques, skills and abilities to deliver structured, successful circuit based sessions to your clients. With Bootcamps and circuit class based group sessions now the most popular and preferred fitness activities it is time to get qualified!!
Venue; Cambridge Regional College
Training Day Sunday 19th March 10.00 – 16.00hrs
Assessment Day Sunday 27th March 10.00 – 16.00hrs
Limited spaces available, to book please email email@example.com or call one of the team 01223909019
*Entry requirements – you must have completed the Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing course.
The aim of this qualification is to provide those learners who already possess a valid fitness instructor qualification with the additional knowledge; understanding and skills required to plan and instruct group circuit training sessions.
The content therefore reflects the competencies required to become a safe and effective group circuit training instructor.
Learners will cover:
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- Methods of collecting participant information
- Principles of screening participants prior to exercise including the use of the physical activity readiness questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- How to use participant information to assist with the planning of safe and effective group circuit training sessions
- How to use music to enhance group circuit training
Skills relating to the qualification:
- Assessment and screening of participants
- Preparing self, equipment and environment for group circuit training sessions
- Instructing group circuit training sessions
- Evaluating own performance
Download a Booking Form now