If you’re looking for simple, honest advice about how to eat healthily and nutrition, this is the book for you. Many popular diet plans promise quick weight loss, but few people realise the range of health problems that can result from the wrong nutrition advice. Free from the influence of over-hyped fads and quick fixes, Tim Shaw’s insightful, practical advice will help you to create a long-term, sustainable healthy eating plan. This Nutrition book includes:
- Control your weight and lose fat without dieting.
- Gain energy, improve your mood and increase your concentration.
- Boost your immune system and fight infection.
- Keep your blood pressure and cholesterol at a healthy level.
- Reduce your risk of heart attack, stroke and certain forms of cancer.
- Enhance your sex life and improve your fertility.
With a little time and some self-discipline, you can harness the power of good nutrition to lose weight, embrace good health and live longer.
Only £9.99 find out more click here